Monday 4 August 2008

All About Me ...


My name is Melanie and i'm 41 years young ! I was born in Lincoln, UK on 21st Novmber 1967 ... Welcome To My World ...


My other half is Ian who's 43; is my world and computer mad !!!


We have three super children - Laura aged 21, Tasha aged 20 and Jak aged 17.


We have a gorgeous grandaughter called Callie-Mai who's almost 2 and a handsome grandson Tyler who is 8 months.


My main passion is crafting and I have certainly caught the crafting bug ... it's very contagious and also very addictive - lol ! I am creating a crafting haven (was the spare bedroom) and just love to go up there and progrees the transformation (even though it's slow) but can't wait to get it finished and go and relax surrounded by all my crafting goodies !!! I'm mainly into cardmaking & papercraft but also make jewellery and can't wait to do sequin art but have never got round to it.


I also enjoy reading chick-lit & crime, caring for my two dogs - Buddy - a border collie and Bailey - a rottweiler, crosswords, pub quizzes, eating out (when I get the chance and have spare cash), watching TV (some soaps, some documentaries, some films, most sport, shopping channels & a few other things), swimming, walking, blogging (now i've got into it), online shopping, craft & recycling forums and writing... one day i'm going to write a book called Bad Things Happen to Good People (watch out for it ... lol :o)


I collect pigs & fairies. I also have loads of cuddly toys & handbags of all descriptions :)


My fave colour is purple, my fave food is Barbeque Chicken Melt with salad & chips, my fave drinks are Pepsi Max on ice, lime & lemonade on ice, coffee (especially Cafe Latte) & hot chocolate with marshmallows, cream and choc flakes, my fave perfume is UltraViolet by Paco Rabanne, I love music ... mostly rock, indie and dance (a bit of a mix there - lol but don't really have a particular genre of music that i'm into and will listen to most things except Classical and Country) and i'm rarely seen without jeans - lol !!!


Anyway that's me in a rather large nutshell ... you'll find out more as this blog grows ...

No comments: